The first in a series of Next Generation News Gathering products, Troll Systems’ XNG receive system is a fully self-contained receive site.
The package includes:
- Six channel DVB-T diversity receiver
- Unique steerable high-gain directional antenna
- Five reconfigurable diversity panel medium gain antennas
- Fully automatic signal tracking with signal tracking software
- Self-contained form-factor that can be controlled from any remote location
The system is easy to install (only one cable is required from the controller to the antenna), and even easier to operate. Once the receive channel has been set, the A600 manages the link between the RF source and the receiver. When one of the sector antennas detects a signal, the steerable high-gain antenna is automatically peaked and moved to improve signal strength, continuously optimizing its "point-to" position during signal transmission. It is this ability to track “signal integrity” that enables the A600 to outperform all competitive receive site solutions.
Significantly automating the operation of your receive site furthers cost savings by reducing labor costs by eliminating the need for extraneous microwave experts for system set-up and operation. These distinct advantages enable you to concentrate on video content rather than RF capture.